I think I might I’ve read all Pacific Rim related post on internet and this quote give me so many feels. Guillermo del Toro is such a great guy. I should start to work on real life, but Pacific Rim is way much better.
I feel like we need a lot more of this in media. Because it’s true, that’s why.
the majestic flapflaps…
Wait, are those breaching mantas?
no they are the majestic flapflaps
I’m convinced of my disagreement with the counterrevolution, imperialism, fascism, religions, stupidity, capitalism and the whole gamut of bourgeoisie tricks. I wish to cooperate with the Revolution in transforming the world into a classless one so that we can attain a better rhythm for the oppressed class.
- Frida Kahlo
yeah but y’all wanna talk about her flower crowns
I WANNA BE A PRETTY GIRL WHO WEARS FLOWY DRESSES AND BOWS AND CUTE SHOES
BUT I ALSO WANNA BE A GUY WITH BUTTON UP SHIRTS AND FACIAL STUBBLE
BUT I ALSO WANT TO BE A PUNK GIRL WITH TEAL HAIR AND CROSS JUMPERS
BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO BE A GUY WITH BEANIES AND COMBAT BOOTS AND PIERCINGS
Guinea Pig Refuses to Upgrade to Windows 8
A 5-year-old guinea pig named Plumca (short for “Plumcake”) is reportedly the last hold-out in her office when it comes to upgrading her PC.
"She absolutely refuses to make the jump to Windows 8," says Tom Halifax, the Director of IT at Coleridge Mutual Insurance Co. "I mean, I can’t really blame her. Windows 7 is a beautiful OS. And what’s up with the whole ‘Metro’ thing? Who needs that? But still, the latest updates close a lot of security holes in our network."
Plumca’s resistance has included hunger strikes and chaining herself to her laptop.
"I’m not sure they can fire her over it," says Judy Crosshaven, a co-worker. "But she’s not making the bosses happy, that’s for sure."
Submitted by Claudia C.
Anatomy of controllers
I have figured out a few things (probably):
- Sexuality is fluid.
- Sexual fluidity varies in viscosity for different people.
- If you identify as something, it doesn’t matter who you’re dating/have dated/have never dated. You are who you decide you are, and nobody should be able to tell you otherwise.
- Don’t make assumptions about other people’s sexualities. I don’t care if you know a boy who has been in a three-year relationship with another boy. He might not be gay (or even a he).
- Not a lot of people have it all figured out. As I’ve shared my personal confusion, a lot of people have confided their own struggles to me as well.
- Living in a binary-obsessed society is the pits.
So go out there and make out with whomever you please. Or with no one at all. Your call.
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a girl
- it’s okay to be genderfluid but usually a boy
- it’s okay to be agender one day and bigender the next
- it’s okay to not identify as any specific gender
- it’s okay to keep your gender to yourself
- your gender is your own goddamn business